Favorite Podcast Episodes of January
January was a great month of podcasts, and I want to start sharing individual episodes not just shows that I love. Here are my favorite episodes from this month, organized by #MOOD.
For your continuous identity search.
My American Meltingpot
- Dr. Tressie McMillan Cottom Discusses her New Book "Thick: And Other Essays"
NPR Code Switch
For navigating career transitions.
For when you're trying to March for women's rights.
Call Your Girlfriend
Stuff Mom Never Told You
- Women's Bodies & Middle Eastern Culture.
- Motherhood and Identity.
- Where are the women of Wikipedia?
- What's the buzz on vibrators?
Feminist Book Club Box Podcast
- Cristen Conger and Caroline Ervin, authors of Unladylike: A Field Guide to Smashing the Patriarchy and Claiming Your Space