Podcast Playlist for Galentine's Day
What's Galentine's Day? Only the best day of the year! -Leslie Knope
It's the perfect chance to get your best gals together, and that includes your favorite podcast hosts. In the spirit of ladies celebrating ladies, here's a playlist of some amazing female voices. Grab a glass of your wine for a night in with chats about friendships, women's spaces in history, empowerment, and more!
- On The Line with Este'e Lalonde: Friendship with Amelia Liana
- Detail Therapy with Amy Landino: BFF Chat — Galentine's Day!
- No Man's Land by The Wing, hosted by Alexis Coe: Women's Social Clubs
- By the Book Podcast: A Girl's Guide to Joining the Resistance (+ Epilogue)
- The Bustle Huddle: Cheryl Strayed on Grief, Having the Guts to Feel Lame, & Your Twenties
- Call Your Girlfriend: Thank You For Being a Friend
- Unladylike: How To Be Girl Friends
- Forever35: Finding Friends and Sephora Samples
- Asian Boss Girl: The One About Friendships
Each of these shows are ones that I haven't missed an episode since I started listening. Some are newly launched, and some I've been listening to for over a year now! It's truly inspiring to see women's voices in the podcast space and creator space as a whole. These women have been trailblazers in their intersections and am proud to be able to share them with you.